Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 31/01/2020
Loại hình công việc: Toàn thời gian
Lương: Thương lượng
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC- Manage day-to-day accounting activities in accordance with the organization’s accounting policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for financial, accounting and taxation functions.
- Compare balance sheets, allocate VAT to the List and Financial reports
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, yearly financial statements for internal and external purpose.
- Provide report, statistics and synthesis of accounting data to the Board of Directors or functional units as required
- Explain the data and provide records, data to the tax authorities, audit, inspection as required by the Finance Director.
- 13th-month salary.
- Annual bonus as the company's performance.
- Social Insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment insurance.
- Sponsored PVI Health Insurance
- Company trip, Team-building, Year-End Party.
- Buy the company’s product with discount price.
- Other policies prescribed by law.
KINH NGHIỆM YÊU CẦU- Bachelor’s degree from the university in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- 4 - 6 years experience as an equivalent position in Big 4 or FMCG/Retail/Tech/Manufacture industries
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Having knowledge of the Financial, Accounting Law
- Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel, accounting software
- Skilled in forecasting, budgeting and variance analysis
- Able to work independently and highly pressure
- Ability to communicate, solve flexible tasks and situations quickly
- Kindly apply by clicking on “Apply” button
- For more information: (84-8) 3920 2555 – 111 – Recruitment Team
#oppo #tuyendung #vieclamoppo
MỌI THẮC MẮC VUI LÒNG LIÊN HỆ
Bộ phận tuyển dụng OPPO Việt Nam:
Điện thoại: 08.39.202.555 (Nhánh 111)
Địa chỉ: Tầng 12, tòa nhà LIM II, 62A, CMT8, Q.3, TP.HCM
Hoặc đặt câu hỏi trực tuyến thông qua kênh Facebook