Media Planning - Ho Chi Minh
Hồ Chí Minh
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 24/10/2018
Loại hình công việc: Toàn thời gian
Lương: Thương lượng
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC*** KEY OBJECTIVE ***
We are seeking a media planner to negotiate and buy advertising inventory across. Working in this team, you will be responsible for planning and buying media schedules across all media channels to ensure that ads are delivered to the correct targeted audience through high-quality channels at the lowest possible prices.
*** RESPONSIBILITIES ***
1. Help to identity the target audience and propose the right long-term media strategy.
2. Optimize plans and budgets according to different objectives with best media mix (mostly online media）
3. Execute and have a real-time monitoring about the current campaign to ensure all the ads were displayed appropriately. Manage all analysis and reporting of campaign weekly
4. Keep a good relationship with the media owner and local suppliers
5. Keeping up with the newest industry research figures, including distribution figures and audience figures; monitoring main competitor’s market strategies.
6. Invoice reconciliation and payments
KINH NGHIỆM YÊU CẦU*** REQUIREMENTS ***
- Bachelor degree or above
- Associate degree in Marketing is preferred
- Native speaker, fluency in Mandarin or English is mandatory.
- Minimum 3 years practical experience in media planning field.
- Experience in digital media is preferred
- Strong presentation skills and data analysis ability
- Good communication skills in the cross-cultural and cross-departmental co-ordination context.
- Good team-player; Driven, self-motivated and analytic in the role of media management.
- Kindly apply by clicking on “Apply” button
- For more information: (84-8) 3920 2555 – 111 – Mr. Thoại
MỌI THẮC MẮC VUI LÒNG LIÊN HỆ
Bộ phận tuyển dụng OPPO Việt Nam:
Điện thoại: 08.39.202.555 (Nhánh 111)
Địa chỉ: Tầng 12, tòa nhà LIM II, 62A, CMT8, Q.3, TP.HCM
Hoặc đặt câu hỏi trực tuyến thông qua kênh Facebook