PR Specialist - Open for Fresher
Hồ Chí Minh
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 31/10/2018
Loại hình công việc: Toàn thời gian
Lương: Thương lượng
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
1. Supporting PR team to manage the company's reputation in the given geographies through planning, developing and implementing specific regional PR activities and programs
2. Supporting on organization of the provincial media events: planning and handling press conferences, media trips, media visits etc.
3. Supporting on content Building: Corporate Stories for PR & Communication (regionalized)
4. Supporting on handling local media questions on routine topics within a given regional procurement (regionalized)
5. Supporting on handling Crisis Communication under the leadership of region-based PR Team, including customer complaint handling (regionalized)
6. Supporting on building and maintaining the professional contact management towards the decision-makers and journalists.
*** COMPENSATIONS ***
- 13th month salary.
- Annual bonus as company's performance.
- Social Insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment insurance.
- Sponsored PVI Health Insurance
- Company trip, Team-building, Year-End Party.
- Buy company’s product with discount price.
- Other policies prescribed by law.
KINH NGHIỆM YÊU CẦU1. Bachelor’s Degree or above (preferably in Communications/Marketing, Journalism)
2. Open for fresher/junior.
3. Deep understanding of concept of PR profession, with great understanding on PR article and related copywriting capacity is a must, with proven expertise to localized international content
4. Reasonable, proven relationship to the media (journalists and media decision-makers) in the given geographies
5. Understanding of how decision-making in media works in the given regions
1. Fluent both in local languages and English (full oral and written command) Mandarin is huge plus.
2. Persistent, performance-driven and solution-oriented
3. Highly trustworthy and energetic, proactive an enthusiastic
Skills and Competencies
1. Excellency in interpersonal communications
2. Ability to socialize, to develop and maintain informal networking necessary for the excellent performance in the job
3. Competence to translate the nation-wide topics into the stories highly relevant for the given geographies
4. Communicative, well-structured personality with the acceptance to be the high performing member of a virtual PR team
5. Event management skills
- Kindly apply by clicking on “Apply” button
- For more information: (84-8) 3920 2555 – 111 – Mr. Thoại
MỌI THẮC MẮC VUI LÒNG LIÊN HỆ
Bộ phận tuyển dụng OPPO Việt Nam:
Điện thoại: 08.39.202.555 (Nhánh 111)
Địa chỉ: Tầng 12, tòa nhà LIM II, 62A, CMT8, Q.3, TP.HCM
Hoặc đặt câu hỏi trực tuyến thông qua kênh Facebook